At Burstows we appreciate the need for local organisations to
seek donations and sponsorships to assist them achieve their dreams
and fundraising efforts.
It is important to understand that we wish we could give to all
that ask, but as requests increase, as do demands on charities this
is not viable for us as a business.
To ensure we give all donation and sponsorship requests an equal
and best chance we have introduced our "gifting back" program that
allows registered charities and not-for-profit organsiations to
apply for our local community support.
Gifting back - our token of thanks to our community
What will the program support?
- Charities within our Darling Downs and Lockyer Valley
- Local events, community groups, sporting groups, schools and
organisations that enrich our community
- Opportunities that are consistent with our corporate values,
reputation and needs
- Charities and organisations must be registered and produce a
receipt for tax purposes.
The following events/organisations which will not be considered
for sponsorship/donations including:
- Political organisations and campaigns
- Planned activities that could promote or encourage alcohol,
smoking, gambling and drug related activities
- Any organisation linked to controversial issues
- Individuals seeking support for personal interests
- Initiatives that may be considered as discriminatory
- Risk to public health and safety
- International or overseas charities
- Fundraising for a third party charity or cause
- Capital fundraising
- Where direct responsibility of the activities is by the
How to apply?
application form. This form is an editable online form that
will open in a new window. Then you can simply enter the relevant
information and press the submit button at the bottom of the
Applications will be reviewed bi-monthly:
and decision by:
7 working days post 28th September
7 working days post 28th November
7 working days post 28th January
7 working days post 28th
days post 28th May
working days post 28th July
Please accept that our decisions will be difficult ones, but
they will be final and no further correspondence will be entered
The Eternity Tree