Funeral Assistant (casual employment position) (Warwick Funerals)
The role of a Funeral Assistant is vital to ensure the
professionalism and high quality standard that Burstows takes pride
in delivering to our families and communities, whilst providing you
with a rewarding vocation. This opportunity allows you to work with
a passionate and multi-skilled team of professionals that embrace
the funeral service industry.
Although no previous industry experience is needed, the role
- Skills in people/relationship management
- Impeccable verbal and personal presentation
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Be outcome focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Second-to-none customer service skills
This role will entail, but not limited to:
- Setting up for the funeral services both within our facility,
as well as at external churches and chapels
- Providing support to our Senior Funeral Arrangement Consultants
(Funeral Directors) and assisting them before, during and after the
funeral service as required
- Providing a transfer service for the deceased, from home or
hospital, through to our mortuary care centre.
- Preparation of the deceased (as required)
- Assist with the detailing of company vehicles to ensure first
Applicants must be flexible, with 'on call' availability at
short notice. Potentially this role could be up to 30 hours per
In return for your commitment, this role will provide you with a
fantastic career path and an industry leading salary.
To apply, either:
1. Complete the Apply Now section below
Importantly, as part of your application below
please Download an Employment Application Form
(PDF), and attach as requested.
2. Complete the Online Employment Application
To apply for a position with us, please fill in your details below.
These fields are required