Funeral Arrangement Consultant (Dalby)
Funeral service is a deeply rewarding vocation
that allows you to play a vital role in honouring life
and creating a sense of comfort and healing to both families and
The role of Funeral Arrangement Consultant
allows you to work with a passionate and
multi-skilled team of professionals who embrace the funeral
service industry. This is a 60 hour per fortnight position.
Although no previous industry experience is needed, the role
- Skills in people/relationship management
- Impeccable verbal and personal presentation
- Sound computer and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Be outcome focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Second-to-none customer service skills
Duties of the position will include:
- Discussing and planning funeral details with bereaved families,
including associated administrative tasks
- Setting up for the funeral services at external churches and
- Supporting families from the arrangement through to the
- Providing a transfer service for the deceased, from home or
hospital, through to our mortuary care centre.
- Assisting with the detailing of company vehicles to ensure
first class presentation
In return for your commitment, this role will provide you with
great conditions and an industry leading salary. If you are
considering a career change or have ever had an interest
in this industry, please apply below.
Contact Paul Canavan with any enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, either:
1. Complete the Apply Now section below
Importantly, as part of your application below
please Download an Employment Application Form
(PDF), and attach as requested.
2. Complete the Online Employment Application Form
To apply for a position with us, please fill in your details below.
These fields are required