Dalby Branch Manager
Funeral service is a deeply rewarding vocation that allows you
play a vital role in honouring life and creating a sense of comfort
and healing to both families and communities.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Branch Manager for our Dalby
office. The role of Branch Manager is critical to our
business and the successful applicant will need to demonstrate an
empathic nature, business acumen and the ability to connect
strongly with the local community.
Although no previous industry experience is needed, the
- Superior skills in people/relationship management
- Impeccable verbal communication and listening skills to
understand and build rapport with the grieving families
- Ability to liaise with a range of internal and external
stakeholders and proactively promote the brand within the local
- Willingness to be a positive contributor to and work
effectively as part of the Company Management Group
- Development and management of the branch team
- Manage priorities and work effectively under pressure in a
- Capability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Be outcome focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Second-to-none customer service skills and personal
- Patient, caring manner and calm disposition.
Duties of the position include:
- Receiving and supporting families through their initial 'first
call' discussions and requirements
- Discussing initial funeral details with bereaved families,
including associated administrative tasks as required
- Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of the
quality products and services to assist families
- Proactively representing the Company at community events in
Dalby and the surrounding districts and seeking sponsorship
opportunities to support local organizations
- Regularly providing opportunities to educate the community
about the Funeral process through arranging tours of the Funeral
- Creating and regularly updating a business plan to ensure the
ongoing development of the business
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Providing a transfer service for the deceased, from home or
hospital, through to our client's care
- Undertaking mortuary work in preparation for viewings and
- Willingness to work on a roster basis which will include nights
and weekend work.
In return for your commitment, this role will provide you the
opportunity to work with a superior five star team who genuinely
strive for excellence in all they do. The position will also offer
an industry leading salary and rental assistance.
If you are considering a career change or have ever had an
interest in this funeral and bereavement industry, please send your
application via the Apply Now section below.
Contact Paul Canavan with any enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, either:
1. Complete the Apply Now section below
Importantly, as part of your application below
please Download an Employment Application Form
(PDF), and save it to your
computer. Then once form is filled in and saved, attach the PDF as
2. Complete the Online Employment Application Form
To apply for a position with us, please fill in your details below.
These fields are required